Monday, August 11, 2008

Nick Jonas

Hey there fellow bloggers, its me,your typical tween girl.
I just wanted to talk about Nick Jonas[aka my husband] You could totally call me his number ONE fan! I have 62 posters of him in my room including the cieling. lol. I love him soo much its crazy! I am COMPLETELY OBSSESSED!!!! I cannot wait till i go to the jonas brothers concert next year[im not sure if i am invited tho] but if i am that would be the best day of my life![actualy marrying Nick Jonas was the best day of my life!] lol. But if i do go then i would have 3rd row seats!!!!! How cool would that be?!?!?! I know sooooo mch about Nick Jonas but i wont tell you because then the whole world would know. I am soo in love with him! I hate Miley Cyrus[aka-ugly buttface.lol]because she dated Nick and i think they are still dating!!!![GRRRR!!!!] If they are not dating i will be sooooo HAPPYY!!!!! Anyways i just wanted to let you know that i absolutley ADORE Nicholas Jerry Jonas too DEATH and beyond the universe and beyond the heavens! I will post more blogs to let you know how it feels to live the life of a typical tween girl.

Your typical tween girl,
Jessica

No comments: